Children's: Clothing, Toys, Furnishings, Books, Dvd's and Accessories
Items for consignment MUST meet these standards:
Please check your items carefully before bringing them in. Any items not meeting these standards will be donated without notification.
We accept sizes for infants through juniors
* 30 pc maximum or a couple of bags (no bins or boxes please)
* current fashions only. Items must be "in season" and must have been manufactured withing the last 3 yrs.
* Clothing MUST be freshly laundered or dry cleaned & folded neatly
* Wash all fabric and straps on baby gear
* All size and care labels must be intact and legible
* No rips, tears, stains, missing buttons, animal hair, or signs of wear on clothing
* All zippers & snaps must be in working order
* Undergarments must be new and in unopened packages
* Tops & Sweatshirts must be void of destinations. (i.e:theme parks, states, schools)
* Toys, furniture, sporting goods and equipment in very good clean condition, must have all pieces, be in working order (batteries if needed) and comply with current safety regulations
* Small parts of toys should be put in a ziplock bag
* NO stuffed animals